We currently have an opening for someone who is passionate about marketing and all things digital. We’re building a new brand and need a creative and skilled marketer to join our team. If that’s you, keep reading!
This position focuses on executing marketing and social media strategies, supporting events, executing email campaigns and customer journeys, and contributing to customer segmentation efforts. This role requires strong writing skills and supports the overall marketing and communication needs of Orchard Alliance. Reports to the Vice President for Marketing and works closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Executes marketing and communications strategies across social channels, email, website, events, etc.
- Executes marketing and communications campaigns and monitors their performance to achieve goals
- Maintains segmented audiences in various databases to ensure delivery of targeted communications
- Monitors key performance indicators for communication channels to measure success and effectiveness
- Participates in the interviewing of individuals, church, and ministry leaders for social, email, website, etc.
- Writes various communication pieces and adheres to brand standards, voice, grammar, etc.
Education and Experience-
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field, or equivalent combination of related education and experience
- 2+ years of marketing, communications, and/or social media experience
- Proven success executing marketing and social media strategies, communications, and email campaigns
- Strong communications skills – able to write compelling web content, articles, stories, and email copy
- Experience with marketing automation, journeys, email, and CRM software preferred
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Canva, WordPress, Squarespace, and project management software preferred
- Experience with video and/or livestream, and interview skills preferred
About Orchard Alliance:
- Our mission is to equip God’s stewards for greater Kingdom impact.
- Our vision is to see every person and ministry we serve empowered in biblical stewardship, accomplishing God’s purposes for His glory.
Our core values:
Prayer, Service, Excellence, Integrity, and Balance
Because of The Alliance’s primary and exclusive Christian and religious purposes, employment with Orchard Alliance is limited to individuals who:
$43,149/yr – $62,566/yr
Pay range in Colorado Springs, CO. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Orchard Alliance provides a competitive benefits package to include industry-leading health insurance; medical, dental, and vision, competitive retirement matching program, and 9 paid holidays plus 20 days paid-time-off annually
To apply, please send: