We’d love to have you join our team!
Associate Gift & Estate Design Consultant
Full time, exempt
$61,330 – $92,010
Reynoldsburg, OH – this is not a remote-work position (Relocation package available)
Guy Burgo, VP for Gift and Estate Design, [email protected], Joe Lamendola, Chief Development Officer, [email protected]
May 26, 2023
Orchard Alliance, a subsidiary of The Christian and Missionary Alliance denomination, is seeking a full-time Associate Gift & Estate Design Consultant. We are a nonprofit financial stewardship ministry that provides churches, individuals, families, and other like-minded organizations with a wide range of products and services.
The Associate Gift & Estate Design Consultant is under the direction of the VP for Gift & Estate Design Services and works with the Gift & Estate Design Consultants. The position is responsible for promoting and facilitating current and future gifts by providing biblical gift and estate design planning services to donors of the C&MA and other ministry partners of Orchard Alliance. In performing his/her responsibilities, this position supports the mission of The Christian and Missionary Alliance (the C&MA).
- Promotes and teaches biblical stewardship and generosity through personal one on one service to donors as well as public presentations, seminars, and training events at churches and districts.
- Supports the Gift and Estate Design consultants in meetings with large donors, including follow-up.
- Individually meets with regular donors by video call, in person, or by phone to gather information, analyze needs, and provide support.
- Creates gift and estate design plans and proposals to review with donors to develop a stewardship plan while considering the donor’s goals, assets, and family needs.
- Assists C&MA Gift Officers with in-person donor meetings.
- In keeping with the Gift Acceptance Policy, facilitates the finalization of gift planning agreements and estate planning documents in coordination with the donor and their donor’s advisors, when appropriate, and reviews document drafts prior to execution to ensure accuracy.
- Four-year college degree in a related field or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Knowledge of gift and estate planning, financial planning, and investments is preferred.
- Requires a good understanding of biblical generosity and stewardship with the ability to accurately communicate the truth of God’s Word and inspire donors to excel in the grace of giving.
- Advancement will require formal training and acquiring relevant gift and estate design certifications.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a related field, such as financial or investment advising, ministry, or fundraising is preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of church attendance within the C&MA preferred.
Competitive Benefits Package
- Industry-leading health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive retirement matching program
- 10 paid holidays plus 25 days paid-time-off annually
About Orchard Alliance:
Our mission is to equip God’s stewards for greater Kingdom impact.
Our vision is to see every person and ministry we serve empowered in biblical stewardship, accomplishing God’s purposes for His glory.
Our core values:
Because of The Alliance’s primary and exclusive Christian and religious purposes, Orchard Alliance employment is limited to individuals who:
- Profess a personal belief in Jesus Christ as personal Savior; and
- Are active participants in a local evangelical Christian church; and
- Accept and live in accordance with The Alliance’s Statement of Faith; and
- Accept and abide by The Alliance’s Policy on Alcohol and Marijuana Use; and
- Accept and abide by The Alliance’s Statement on Human Sexuality.
To apply, please send:
- Your completed Orchard Alliance application for employment
- Your Resume
- Your Christian testimony
- Contacts: Guy Burgo, VP for Gift and Estate Design, [email protected] or Joe Lamendola, Chief Development Officer, [email protected]
- A copy of the detailed job description is also available upon request.