Orchard Alliance has been a part of The Alliance family and mission since 1959. We help the members and ministries of The Alliance do immeasurably more with the financial resources entrusted to their care, in three important ways:
- By providing financial investments for Alliance members and churches like you to invest in God’s work, using funds that are not available to be given
- By lending the dollars you invest exclusively to churches and other Alliance organizations looking to buy property or renovate and expand their facilities
- By helping you live out your calling of stewardship with tools designed for today’s complex financial world, including tax-wise, non-cash, and complex giving strategies
Orchard Alliance manages roughly $400 million in assets from our headquarters in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We invite you to join us by putting your savings, retirement, or charitable giving dollars to work doing immeasurably more.
To equip God’s stewards for greater Kingdom impact.
To see every person and ministry we serve empowered in biblical stewardship, accomplishing God’s purposes for His glory.
Statement of Faith
1. There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. Jesus Christ is true God and true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, the Just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. He arose from the dead according to the Scriptures. He is now at the right hand of the Majesty on high as our great High Priest. He will come again to establish His kingdom of righteousness and peace.
3. The Holy Spirit is a divine person, sent to indwell, guide, teach, empower the believer, and convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment.
4. The Old and New Testaments, inerrant as originally given, were verbally inspired by God and are a complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men. They constitute the divine and only rule of Christian faith and practice.
5. Man was originally created in the image and likeness of God; he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. All men are born with a sinful nature, are separated from the life of God, and can be saved only through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ. The portion of the impenitent and unbelieving is existence forever in conscious torment; and that of the believer in everlasting joy and bliss.
6. Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men; and those who repent and believe in Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and become the children of God.
7. It is the will of God that each believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified wholly, being separated from sin and the world and fully dedicated to the will of God, thereby receiving power for holy living and effective service. This is both
a crisis and progressive experience wrought in the life of the believer subsequent to conversion.
8. Provision is made in the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ for the healing of the mortal body. Prayer for the sick and anointing with oil are taught in the Scriptures and are privileges for the Church in this present age.
9. The Church consists of all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, are redeemed through His blood, and are born again of the Holy Spirit. Christ is the Head of the Body, the Church, which has been commissioned by Him to go into all the world as a witness, preaching the gospel to all nations. The local church is a body of believers in Christ who are joined together for worship of God, for edification through the Word of God, for prayer, fellowship, the proclamation of the gospel, and observance of the ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
10. There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust; for the former, a resurrection unto life; for the latter, a resurrection unto judgment.
11. The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is imminent and will be personal, visible, and pre-millennial. This is the believer’s blessed hope and is a vital truth which is an incentive to holy living and faithful service.
We seek God first in all we do, knowing that He will hear us, guide us, and direct us (Jeremiah 29:12-13). We acknowledge our humble, total dependence on Him to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine (Ephesians 3:20). We also pray for you and all those we serve—that God will bless you as His stewards and use your gifts for His glory.
We will demonstrate a Christ-like, servant attitude whenever we interact with you, because even Jesus did not come to be served but to serve. We are a mission-driven service provider called to support people like you in your role as God’s stewards. Whether we are assisting an individual donor, a church, or another ministry, we will passionately provide client-focused service to all.
The work we do and the attitudes we display in His name must demonstrate the highest quality in a manner that honors Him, because God’s works and name are excellent. We do not believe that God or you, our client, are served well by mediocrity. We will always strive to achieve the foremost standards of professionalism and expertise possible.
The utmost standards of integrity and ethics will characterize all we do. We recognize that your trust is among our most valued assets; therefore, we will strive to be worthy of that sacred trust. We will adhere to the truth and serve you with uncompromised morality and integrity in obedience to God.
We are committed to Christ, family, and the ministry’s call—in that order—and maintaining a healthy balance of home and work. As a result, Orchard Alliance will model lifestyles that are Christ-centered. We will seek to develop people to their fullest potential as individuals and professionals.
Questions about Orchard Alliance?
We’d love to hear from you.